Oak Tree Retirement Village Toowoomba is situated at
134 Baker St, Darling Heights
About Toowoomba, Queensland
Toowoomba is a great place to retire to live. Known as the Garden City, the picturesque town of Toowoomba plays host to Australia’s annual Carnival of Flowers Festival and offers the best of urban and regional living.
Toowoomba is located on the crest of the Great Dividing Range at the junction of Southern Queensland’s three major highways – the Warrego, New England and Gore.
This lovely region has excellent transport links with air, rail and road catering for the diverse commercial, tourist and economic industries in the area. The locality makes it an easy drive to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
The region is recognised for its magnificent parks, gardens and scenic views, as well as a vast number of sporting events, craft markets, car exhibitions and artistic productions which attract retirees all along the East Coast. Importantly, it offers shops, cafes, medical facilities and plenty of social venues to support a retirement lifestyle.
- Located in the township of Darling Heights just 4 minutes from postal services, public transport, local supermarkets and general medical facilities
- Japanese Gardens - only a short walk up the street to one of the most peaceful and beautiful parks in Toowoomba based at the University of Southern Queensland campus
- Eustondale Golf course - A nine hole, par 33 golf course practically on your door step just 9 minutes away
- Toowoomba Plaza - Shopping for every interest just 6 minutes away
- Toowoomba Base Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital - a quick 12 minutes away
- Oak Tree Toowoomba - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement.