This feels like everything is taken care of...
Oak Tree delivers hassle-free living with all maintenance and repairs taken care of. We are required by law to manage the Village at cost and cannot profit from the weekly recurrent charge for the day to day operations of the Village.
Annual budgets are set according to state laws and we endeavor to keep the village fees in line with the Australian pension providing you with more financial stability and certainty when living in a village opposed to living in your old home.
The Recurrent Charge at Oak Tree Retirement Village Tamworth is $112.22
Automatic debit of your weekly Recurrent Charge includes:
- Council rates
- Water rates
- Sewerage rate
- Taxes and Statutory costs
- All insurances for the village facilities - public liability, building structure, special risks
- Garden maintenance of all common areas
- Garden maintenance of village entrance
- Garbage removal and waste management
- General maintenance and repairs to the village
- Light and power in public areas and community centre
- External pest control of all villas
- Internal and external pest control of community centre
- Cleaning and maintaining the community centre, facilities and common areas
- Fire equipment monitoring and maintenance
- Long term maintenance of the village
- Administration costs including postage, printing stationery, IT costs
- Village management costs including manager and support team salaries
- Auditor fees
- Bank charges and GST
- Any other associated operating costs for the village.
Contact us today for more information.