Oak Tree Retirement Village Norman Gardens is situated at
40 Foulkes Street, Norman Gardens in Rockhampton.
About Norman Gardens
Oak Tree Retirement Village Norman Gardens backs on to the beautiful National Park of Mount Archer with all of its spectacular native wild life and plant life. From its highest peak Mount Archer enjoys amazing views of the city scape of Rockhampton and the wider country ranges that help give Rockhampton its claim to fame being the beef capital of Australia.
Where country meets city, Rockhampton has kept its stunning historic charm; a walk down the streets will highlight heritage post offices, majestic cathedrals and quaint homes, yet Rockhampton has all of the modern amenities and services of any thriving regional town. Norman Gardens itself is home to a brand new shopping and medical precinct to service the growing residential hub, and is just a short distance to the city centre where shopping abounds along with endless choice of social and recreational venues, medical services and tourist attractions including the Rockhampton Zoo, Botanic Gardens and The Capricorn Caves. Rockhampton is also the gateway to the beautiful beach town of Yeppoon and The Capricorn Coast. Be it nature walks, camping, picnicking, shopping or enjoying days at the beach, Oak Tree Norman Gardens is centrally located to enjoy all that Rockhampton has to offer in retirement.
- Located in Norman Gardens, just 13 minutes to Rockhampton's city centre.
- Parkhurst shopping town - just 5 minutes away for all of your immediate shopping needs
- North Rockhampton Medical Centre - just 3-5 minutes away is your local doctor
- Rockhampton Base Hospital - a short 15 minute journey away in the heart of the city centre
- Frenchville sports club - 5 minutes away
- Rockhampton RSL - just 10-15 minutes away for a complete dining, gaming and social experience
- North Rockhampton Bowls Club - only 10 minutes away for gentle exercise, friendly fun and social activity
- Public transport - local train station just 15-20 minutes away
- Oak Tree Norman Gardens - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement
To arrange a tour contact Village Manager Desley today.