Oak Tree Retirement Village Goonellabah is situated at:
17 Mackellar Place, Goonellabah.
Located in the Rainbow Region of the Northern Rivers of NSW, is Goonellabah, an eastern suburb of Lismore, which boasts the perfect lifestyle for retirement.
This relaxed and leisurely area with sweeping panoramic views of lush green valleys, subtropical climate and reliable seasonal rainfall, is a popular destination of choice for retirees. Bushland and mountains surround the district offering a varied selection of outdoor activities from picnics and scenic drives to biking and bush hikes. The seaside is just a short drive east, perfect for day trips where you can indulge in fish and chips on the beach, or partake in water sports such as swimming, snorkelling and diving. The wide variety of galleries, theatres, markets and local fare provide a cultural experience, while excellent medical, retail and educational facilities along with easy access to main roads and public transport are more practical reasons for retiring to the region.
Whether you are a Lismore resident who wants to remain living amongst friends and family, or a retiree thinking of relocating from another city or town, then you will not be disappointed. Whatever your interests, Goonellabah has it all on offer, extraordinary natural wonders, diverse cultural activities and excellent infrastructure.
Oak Tree Retirement Village Goonellabah gives you the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful area.
- Located in Goonellabah, East of Lismore, in a flood free zone.
- Goonellabah shopping centre - Just 2km away for all shopping needs
- Local convenience chemist and cafe - just a few minute's walk away from the Village
- Lismore Base Hospital - This Regional hospital has just undergone a major expansion and is only a 12 minute drive away.
- Lismore Workers Golf Club - a short 8km away.
- A wide choice of social venues including - The Goonellabah Tavern, Lismore Works Sports Club, the Lismore Heights Bowling Club and the Lismore Workers Club all within 1 to 7 kms away.
- Public transport - Local bus stop at the end of the street conducting regular travel into the city centre.
- Oak Tree Goonellabah - Near enough to everything for a carefree retirement.