Oak Tree Retirement Village Goondiwindi is situated at 23 Albert St, Goondiwindi.
Goondiwindi is a great place to live. Located on the Macintyre River and the highway junction bordering Queensland and New South Wales, Goondiwindi is a traditional farming region surrounded by the natural wonders of the Bendidee National Park.
Recognised far and wide as the place of Sunsets and Smiles, the township of Goondiwindi is one of the friendliest in Australia. Well known for birdwatching, boating and horse racing events, Goondiwindi draws visitors from around the country at various times throughout the year, and is fast developing into a popular tourist and retiree destination.
The strong sense of community in the town is a key feature in maintaining the close-knit feel of a country town, while recent infrastructure upgrades to medical facilities, retail outlets and transport links provide the services expected of a city.
Whether you are a local born and bred, or a senior looking for a new and exciting destination to live, Goondiwindi is an idyllic location to spend your retirement.
- Located just 1.2km from Marshall Street and the centre of town
- Goondiwindi Hospital - a short 5 minutes away
- Goondiwindi Golf Club - 1.3kms away. This Venue has dedicated area that is the town's RSL
- Goondiwindi Bowls Club - only 2 minutes away
- Riverwalk - 2 minutes away
- Mens & Women Sheds - 3.2km away at the showgrounds
- Oak Tree Goondiwindi - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement
Contact us to discuss your retirement in Goondiwindi.