Oak Tree Retirement Village Orange is located at 109 Ploughmans Lane Orange in the Central West region of NSW.
About Orange, Central West NSW
Orange is a great place to live and retire. Gaining its popularity in the mid 1800’s as a gold mining town, Orange continued to prosper as farmers discovered the rich fertile lands which today flourish with fruit crops and wineries creating a go to destination for gourmet dining.
Situated on Blackman’s Swamp Creek in Central West NSW, Orange is known as Australia’s Colour City due to its rich tapestry of landscapes which change with the distinctive seasons. Every year the seasonal changes paint a vivid display throughout the region as floral fragrant flowers blossom and delight in Summer, then turn to gold and amber in Autumn. They fall to reveal the stark beauty of the natural tree in the cool of Winter and budd again in spring at the start of a new cycle.
While annual festivals take their lead from the changing seasons, the long-standing historical buildings, artesian venues and decadent dining facilities combine to create an enriching cultural scene all year round. Amenities such as an airport for domestic and global travel, state of the art hospital and medical facilities, plus intrastate train links make Orange a practical location as well as naturally breathtaking. Just minutes from town, Oak Tree Retirement Village Orange is perfectly located to enjoy all of the places you need and love to visit.
- Located in the township of Orange just minutes to postal services, public transport, local supermarkets and general medical facilities
- Wentworth Golf Course - A 18 hole golf course practically on your door step just 2 minutes away
- Orange Hospital and heath services - a quick 13 minutes away
- Orange City Centre for all your shopping and dining needs just 4 minutes away
- Oak Tree Orange - near enough to everything for a care-free retirement