We recently had our Village Manager’s from all states together for a planning meeting and it struck me that we are forming a team with a vast diversity of skills. Joining the Oak Tree team over the last six months have been:
- Peter Crosswell (Kingston, Tasmania) who built Camp Quality from the ground up to become one of the state’s most recognised charitable organisations.
- Lee Dickens (Armidale, NSW) who worked in the UK prison system before playing professional football in Spain and working on cruise ships and in the building industry.
- Peter Neville (Orange, NSW) an experienced real estate professional who is very well known in the local region.
- Ian Hill (Townsville, QLD) who is widely experienced in servicing the domestic building industry.
- Ian Wood (Cairns, QLD) who most recently worked in the retirement village industry building on his experience in facilities management and hospitality.
- Mary O’Neill (Warwick, QLD) another well-known local with vast experience in administration and retail.
- And most recently, Rod Sawtell (Tamworth, NSW) will join us after Easter after spending most of his career in telecommunications and finance sales.
Combined with our current experienced Village Managers, the newer members make a great team which is made up of many strengths.
We are fortunate to have such breadth of experience in the business. It will hold us in good stead as we continue to grow at a rapid rate.
Greg Rayment – National Business Development Manager