Oak Tree Retirement Village Bathurst is situated on the corner of Hope and Stanley Streets in Bathurst.
About Bathurst, NSW
Bathurst is located in the Central West of NSW. Less than a three hour drive from Sydney it offers all the modern facilities that make it a great city, whilst retaining the charm of a country town.
This thriving city has managed to preserve its rich cultural heritage while at the same time developing excellent infrastructure, transport links and medical facilities including a state of the art hospital and specialist clinics. These modern facilities are thoughtfully blended amongst historic architecture from the gold mining era, an international motor-racing track and natural wonders.
Oak Tree Bathurst gives you the opportunity to remain in Bathurst amongst family and friends; in the place you know and love. You will continue to visit the doctor you trust, enjoy the shopping precincts, cultural venues and dining facilities you are accustomed to. You can maintain the routine you have created over time and embrace new experiences as part of the village community.
You can make the move to Oak Tree without compromising your independence or the friendships you have built over the years.
If you are thinking of moving to Bathurst from another city or town, then you will not be disappointed. Whatever your interests: art, gardens, history, wine, food, motor racing or walking, it is all right here.
We will be with you every step of the way to help you transition to Bathurst and to help you develop new relationships with those really important services such as doctors, dentist and any other services you may require.
Oak Tree Retirement Village Bathurst is a peaceful haven to make your own.
- Located in Bathurst just a 5 minute drive from the city centre and a variety of shopping and social venues including the Bathurst Panthers RLC club.
- Bathurst Base Hospital - Just a comfortable three minute drive away for your peace of mind
- George St Medical Practice and local pharmacy - A four minute drive for all of your health and pharmaceutical needs
- Pubic transport - An easy 10 minute walk away
- IGA supermarket - A two minute walk away for your basic shopping needs
- Stocklands and Bathurst Chase Shopping Centre - A five minute drive away (Woolworths, Target, Big W, Priceline, Coles, and various specialty shops)
- Bathurst Golf Course - A six minute drive to an 18 hole golf course, bar and restaurant
- A choice of cafes and restaurants just a 5-10 minute drive3 away
- Oak Tree Retirement Village Bathurst - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement