Oak Tree Retirement Village Warwick is situated at 12 O’Leary St, Warwick.
Warwick is a great place to live. Dubbed Australia’s Rose and Rodeo capital, Warwick blends traditional heritage and agricultural farming with modern commerce and major sporting events.
A larger than life sculpture of Tiddalik the Aboriginal Dreamtime frog adorns the parkland on the Condamine River, while national events and festivals from polocrosse to Jumpers & Jazz take place in venues throughout the district.
A successful farming region, Warwick’s outskirts are scattered with grand homesteads and timber sheds built by the farming gentry in the late 1800’s. Combine these architectural treasures with the local countryside featuring the Condamine River sitting beneath the ranges of Cunningham’s Gap and Warwick also offers many popular fishing spots, picnic areas, scenic walks and country drives.
If its long distance travel that appeals, Toowoomba airport is just 55mins from Warwick ensuring residents are close to national and global flight destinations. With a varied shopping precinct from country boutiques to major chains, modern medical facilities including local hospital, and a comfortable drive to Ipswich and Stanthorpe for more shopping and leisure, Warwick is a wonderful town to retire in.
- Located in Warwick just 5 minutes from the town centre
- Southern Cross Bowls Club - 2.5km away
- Warwick Hospital - just 5 minutes or 1.7km drive away
- Warwick RLS Club - 7 minutes away
- Warwick Golf Club - 8 minutes away
- Condamine Medical Centre - a quick 5 minutes away
- BP service station - 500m across Wood St.
- Oak Tree Warwick - near enough to everything for a care-free lifestyle.