Getting to Victoria Point
Oak Tree Retirement Village Victoria Point is situated at 9 Driftwood St, Victoria Point QLD 4165 right in the heart of a mini city just 30 minutes south of Brisbane.
About Victoria Point
A positively thriving area, Victoria Point and surrounding suburbs has just about everything you can imagine which means you never have to travel far to find what you are looking for. With Victoria Point shopping centre less then 3 minutes from the village, and the local town centre, you will find shops galore, medical facilities, service trades, and local, quality cafes, restaurants and fast food venues in this prime location we call home.
The village itself is positioned in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac in a friendly neighbourhood precinct. To the side-rear of the property is private access to the Victoria Point bowls club for the villages avid bowlers.
- Victoria Point Township - shopping, cafes/resturants, beaches, recreation and medical facilities at your door step.
- Redlands hospital - approximately 10 minute drive away
- Public transport busses - directly opposite the Village
- Redland Bay Golf Club - an easy 10 minute drive away
- Cleveland RSL, Victoria Point Sharks Club and Scooters - all within 5 to 15 minutes away
- Victoria Point Bowls Club - directly behind the village
- Oak Tree Victoria Point - near enough to everything for a care-free retirement