Oak Tree Retirement Village Tamworth is situated at 17 Warwick Road, Hillvue.
About Tamworth, NSW
Tamworth is a great place to live. Straddling the Peel River in the New England region of NSW, Tamworth is a thriving agricultural and commercial district celebrated across the nation for many illustrious famous landmarks and national firsts. In 1888 Tamworth became the first Australian city to use electric street lights, giving the town the title of First City of Lights. 100 years later, when in 1988 the Golden Guitar was unveiled by country legend Slim Dusty, Tamworth was well on its way to being recognised as Australia’s Country Musical Capital, home to the Country Music Festival, the second biggest country music festival in the world.
Fast forward to the present and Tamworth is a prosperous modern city with a boldness of spirit that makes it one of the most interesting and exciting places to live. The city’s newest title addition is Equine Capital of Australia, a tribute to its horse breeding heritage and the world class Equine and Livestock Events Centre which hosts international events throughout the year.
Museums and architecture acknowledge the pioneering heritage and are incorporated as part of a vibrant shopping district where stores feature local products alongside international brands with local fare ensuring the city caters to all. It is this diverse background that sees Tamworth continue to flourish as a highly desirable residential and tourism destination.
Oak Tree Retirement Village Tamworth is just minutes from the city centre and is perfectly positioned to enjoy a blend of peace and activity. A private village bus with scheduled local trips will provide residents with additional transport opportunities throughout the week to access CBD shopping and go on social outings taking in all that Tamworth, and the surrounding areas, have to offer.
Oak Tree Village Tamworth is close to all of the places you need and love to visit.
- Located in the township of Tamworth just minutes from postal services, public transpot, local supermarkets and general medical facilities
- Tamworth Shopping World - for all shopping needs an easy 10 minutes away with several grocery and convenience stores nearer by just 4 minutes away
- Tamworth Base Hospital - a quick 12 minutes away
- Longyard Golf Course and Tamworth Golf Course - go no further than five minutes away to enjoy some gentle exercise and fun
- West Leagues Club and social venues - only 5 minutes away
- Oak Tree Tamworth - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement.