Oak Tree Retirement Village Warwick
It's time for Oak Tree Warwick from $195,000
Widely known as the Rose and Rodeo city, Warwick is famous for its rose displays in the spring and one of Australia's oldest rodeos. Boasting some of Queensland's finest sandstone buildings - remnants of the yesteryears - and fringed with a variety restaurants, cafes, galleries and shops. Warwick has a relaxed country atmosphere offering a care-free lifestyle with plenty to do from annual jazz festivals, fishing, boating, picnicking in beautifully landscaped parks, playing golf at Warwick's 18 hole golf course and much much more. Conveniently nestles in a neighbourhood precinct, Oak Tree Retirement Village enjoys picturesque surrounds and is close to medical centres, social venues and public transport.
Meet Village Manager Jenny Brown
Village Manager, Jenny Brown joins our Warwick team having previously managed the Oak Tree Park Avenue village for several years. Welcoming the change, Jenny is a highly organised go getter who will help build a strong community in this fast growing village. Full of energy and a helpful, can do attitude, Jenny has 15 years experience in the age care industry and is looking forward to the challeges that come with a new village. Jenny looks forward to sharing the resident's experiences and helping do what she can to make lives more enjoyable. Jenny welcomes you any time to Oak Tree Retirement Village Warwick.
Enjoy care-free & affordable retirement living from $195,000
Oak Tree Retirement Village Warwick is being built over several stages with our community centre now underway. New residents are joining us all of the time and you can too. Currently we have several villas for sale.
- All villas at Oak Tree Retirement Village Warwick are independent, self contained designs. Enjoy living in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom homes complete with:
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen and European appliances
- Modern open plan dining/lounge
- Quality carpet/tiles throughout
- Patio and garden area, several with decks
- Attached car-ports
- At the heart of our village is our community centre and appending facilities which are now under construction. Here you will be able to participate in organised activities at your leisure or take advantage of a variety of services on offer. Enjoy:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Bowls Green
- BBQ entertainment areas
- Lounge areas for quiet socialising or relaxing
- Hair dressing salon
- Kitchen and refreshments bar
- Computer and library corner
- Pool table
See what our residents have to say
I have met the Directors (owners)& Management and have found each and every person wanting nothing more then to make us feel at home and very welcomed...
The social life with the other residents is great, it is like one happy family...
We have now been living here for about four months, and wish we had made the move sooner...