Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye
It's time for Oak Tree Skye from $215,000
Village Manager, Steve Thomas has over 25 years experience in senior management positions across various sectors, including aged-care, and joins us all the way from Shropshire in England. Now happily settled long term in Australia, Steve is a family man who enjoys interacting with people. His operational background and caring supportive approach ensures he is warmly welcomed by all who live at, or visit, the village. Steve welcomes you any time to Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye.
Enjoy care-free & affordable retirement living
Many residents happily call Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye home. To see available villas for sale, please visit our villas for sale link in the top right-hand menu.
- All Villas at Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye are independent, self contained designs. Enjoy living in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom homes complete with:
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen with European appliances
- Modern open plan dining/lounge
- Spacious bathrooms
Patio and garden area
- At the heart of our village is our community centre and appending facilities where friendships are formed and laughter is enjoyed. Here you can participate in organised activities at your leisure or take advantage of a variety of services on offer. Enjoy:
- Bowls Green
- BBQ entertainment areas
- Lounge areas for quiet socialising or relaxing
- Hair dressing salon
- Kitchen and refreshments bar
- Computer and library corner
- Pool table
- The retirement village is located on the Mornington Peninsular, south east of Melbourne, where the nearby suburbs of Skye, Frankston, Carrum Downs and Cranbourne give residents access to:
- Carrum Downs & Frankston Shopping Centres
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
- Long Island, Ranfurlie, Sanhurst, Amstel and Frankston Golf Club
- Cranbourne and Frankston RSL Club
- Karingal, Seaford, Long Island, Cranbourne and City of Frankston Bowling Club
See what our residents have to say
I am very glad to say that I love living at Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye. It was a big decision to come here as my husband is in a nursing home. But I am not lonely here at all. We are kept busy and have lots of fun with all of the activities.
One day in April 2009 I was invited to a coffee morning at Oak Tree Village Skye for the following Wednesday. As I walked up to reception my friend said, "if you buy which one would you choose?" and straight away I said "number 39!"
I came to Oak Tree Retirement Village Skye after the loss of my husband and two sons, intitially to be nearer to my sister so I would not be so lonely. It was a great decision for me.