Oak Tree Retirement Village Goodna
Enjoy care-free & affordable retirement living close to the Bellbird Park bushlands from $176,800
Located in close proximity to the Bellbird Park bushlands, only 17 km from Ipswich, many residents happily call Oak Tree Retirement Village home and you can too. In a relaxed setting amidst the tree tops on an elevated block Oak Tree Retirement Village is FLOOD FREE. Currently we have several villas available for sale.
Meet Village Manager John Elder
Village Manager, John Elder, is now a permanent member of the Oak Tree Goodna staff, having spent the first part of his Oak tree career at our Boronia Heights Village . Approachable and personable, John is well liked by all of the residents and is known to get along with people from all walks of life. John enjoys the variety that is village life and always wears a smile making residents and guests feel welcome. John welcomes you any time to Oak Tree Retirement Village Goodna.
All villas at Oak Tree Retirement Village are independent, self contained designs. Enjoy living in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom homes complete with:
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen and European appliances
- Spacious bathrooms
- Modern open plan dining/lounge
- Quality carpet/tiles throughout
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Patio and garden area
Retirement Village Features
- At the heart of our village is our community centre and appending facilities where friendships are formed and laughter is enjoyed. Here you can participate in organised activities at your leisure or take advantage of a variety of services on offer. Enjoy:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Bowls green
- BBQ entertainment areas
- Lounge areas for quiet socialising or relaxing
- Hair dressing salon
- Kitchen and refreshments bar
- Computer/ Library corner
- Pool table
See what our residents have to say
The decision to sell our home of 28 years and move to Oak Tree Village - Goodna was the best move we have ever made.
How safe are we? A question many ask when viewing the village for the first time. I know the answer because I asked...