Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights
It's time for Oak Tree Boronia Height
Positioned in a residential cul-de-sac the village is central to medical centres, shops and social venues including the popular Greenbank RSL and the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre. Just a short drive away is also the Logan Hyperdome which boasts over 220 specialty stores. With easy access to the Mt Lindsay Highway and the Logan Motorway, travel is a breeze; take a weekend away to the Gold Coast or Toowoomba. Public transport is easily accessible with a bus stop two minutes down the road.
Meet the Village Manager
Village Manager Don Mulcahy joins the Oak Tree team and brings with him a diverse background of experience from the building industry, franchising, real estate and property management. Along with partner Leisa, Don looks after the day to day running of the village and attends to the needs of the residents within the village community. With a quirky sense of humor and down to earth common sense Don is able to assist residents to maintain their independence and enjoy the peaceful ambience that is Oak Tree Boronia Heights. Don welcomes you any time to Oak Tree Boronia Heights.
Enjoy care-free & affordable retirement living
Many residents happily call Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights home and you can too. Currently we have several villas available for sale.
- All villas at Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights are independent, self contained designs. Enjoy living in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom homes complete with:
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen and European appliances
- Spacious bathrooms
- Modern open plan dining/lounge
- Quality carpet/tiles throughout
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Patio and garden area
- At the heart of our village is our community centre and appending facilities where friendships are formed and laughter is enjoyed. Here you can participate in organised activities at your leisure or take advantage of a variety of services on offer. Enjoy:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Bowls green
- BBQ entertainment areas
- Lounge areas for quiet socialising or relaxing
- Hair dressing salon
- Kitchen and refreshments bar
- Computer/ Library corner
- Pool table
See what our residents have to say
It is approximately 10 months since we moved into our new home at Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights. When we think back to what we went through trying to make our decision to sell our house/what village to go into, we remember wondering about whether or not we would ever actually settle into village life. Now we can honestly say we have made the right choice.
We are Sandy and Bev and we live at Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights. We have been here since March 2010 and are enjoying our new lifestyle. Our home is very affordable and comfortable, we have good neighbours and the property grounds are kept very neat and tidy and quite attractive.
For some time we had been thinking about moving into a smaller but convenient place where we could still keep in close contact with family and friends who lived in the local area. After looking at a number of places we settled on Oak Tree Retirement Village Boronia Heights and we are so glad we did!