Oak Tree Retirement Village Kingston is located at 14 Celery Top Drive, Kingston, just 15-20 minutes outside of Hobart.
About Kingston, Tasmania
This beautiful, peaceful beach-side town comes with a variety of attractions and medical facilities to support a care-free retirement lifestyle. From safe swimming and water activities, to fishing, golfing, shopping, waterfront cafes and recreational clubs there is plenty to do in this prime location we call home.
Positioned on an elevated block at the top of a quiet neighbourhood cul–de-sac, and next door to an environmentally protected greenbelt, Oak Tree Retirement Village Kingston enjoys picturesque pastoral and mountain views.
- Kingston Township - Shopping, cafes/restaurants, beaches, recreation and medical facilities at your door step
- Kingston Beach - Restaurants, swimming, fishing and sailing at Kingston beach just a 5 minute drive away
- Blackmans Bay Beach - A quiet bay south of Kingston only a 6 minute drive away
- Kingston Beach Golf Course - 18 hole championship golf course, club house and dining just 5 minutes away
- Hobart CBD - City shopping, specialty stores and services only 15 minutes away
- Royal Hobart Hopital - And Hobart Private Hospital just 15 minutes away
- Elevated views from Oak Tree - Breathtaking mountain views and valley ranges to enjoy every day
- Oak Tree Kingston - Near enough to everything for a carefree retirement
Contact us today to discuss your retirement in peaceful Kingston.