Oak Tree Retirement Village Gunnedah is situated at 4 Favell St Gunnedah, just off Kamilaroi Road.
Located on the Kamilaroi and Oxley Highways, Gunnedah is just 45 minutes west of Tamworth and within the fertile agricultural region of the Liverpool Plains. A significant producer of cotton, coal, beef, lamb and pork, along with cereal and oilseed grains, Gunnedah is also home to AgQuip – Australia’s largest annual agricultural field day.
There is plenty to do in Gunnedah - A great variety of shopping, dining and entertainment venues surround and the town enjoys beautiful hospitality and genuine country courtesy.
Oak Tree is located just minutes to Gunnedah's shopping precinct, medical services and leisure facilities, making it a comfortable place to retire.
- Just minitues from the Central Business District for all your shopping needs.
- Gunnedah District Health Service - only 3 minutes away
- Gunnedah Golf Course and Club - only 5 minutes away
- Gunnedah Services and Bowling Club - only 3 minutes away
- Gunnedah Rural Health Centre - only 5 minutes away
- Lake Keepit State Recrecreation Area - 29 minutes away
- Gunnedah Tourist Caravan Park - 3 minutes away
- Gunnedah Pool - 5 minutes away
- Gunnedah Art Gallery and Visitor Information Centre - 5 minutes away
- Oak Tree Retirement Village Gunnedah - near enough to everything for a carefree lifestyle.