Oak Tree Retirement Village Armidale is located at 89 Martin Street, Armidale NSW.
Armidale is a great place to live and retire. Set against the backdrop of world-heritage national parks, waterfalls and gorges, Armidale is a spectacular region situated in the Northern Tablelands of NSW halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Offering a blend of natural beauty, culture, farming, industry and educational diversity, Armidale is a popular city which embraces the four seasons in all their brilliance; vibrant fresh flowers unfold in Spring, a delicate warm breeze blows through Summer, a cool crisp chill lingers in the air during Winter and the splendid vision of amber leaves in Autumn is magnificent.
Armidale extends beyond natures beauty with a thriving economic commercial district offering all the conveniences of a major city. Armidale has fine food dining, wineries and art galleries; modern medical facilities including public and private hospitals; accessible rail and road links; high end brands, boutiques and shopping complexes; educational institutes; and a range of business services.
Oak Tree Retirement Village Armidale is nestled just minutes to the city centre and perfectly positioned to enjoy the combination of beauty and commerce. A private village bus with scheduled local trips will provide residents with additional transport opportunities throughout the week to access CBD shopping and go on social outings taking in Armidale’s delights.
Oak Tree Village Armidale is both a peaceful and tranquil oasis close to all the places you need and love to visit.
- Located in the township of Armidale just minutes from postal services, public transport, local supermarkets and general medical facilities
- Westside - just 2 minutes to a variety of shops and cafes
- Armidale Hospital - a quick 5 minutes away
- Armidale Golf Cource - A 18 hole golf course practically on your door step just 2 minutes away
- Oak Tree Armidale - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement.