Time for Hobbies
This feels like everything is taken care of...
$125.16 per week
Oak Tree delivers hassle-free living with all maintenance and repairs taken care of, we are required by law to manage the village at cost and cannot profit from day to day operations on the weekly service fees.
The law states that village fees can only increase by CPI which is in step with the Australian pension providing you more financial stability and certainty when living in a village opposed to living in your old home.
Automatic debit of your Weekly Service Charge includes:
- Council rates, water, garbage and sewerage services
- All general maintenance and repairs for the village and your home:
- Internal and external pest control (annual)
- Air conditioning service (annual)
- External pressure cleaning or all buildings and common areas (annual)
- Long term preventive maintenance of the village and homes
- Garden maintenance of all common areas and yards
- Insurance for village community facilities and all villa building structures
- Cleaning and maintaining the community centre, facilities and common areas
- Light and power in public areas and community centre
- Village management costs including manager and support team salaries
- Administration costs including postage, printing, stationery and IT costs
- Taxes and Statutory costs
- Any other associated operating costs for the village
Additional costs for you are personal utilities (telephone and electricity) and contents insurance.