Oak Tree Retirement Village Cairns is situated at 67 Kowinka St just 20 minutes to the south of Cairns City.
Cairns is a great place to live and retire. With its lush, tropical mountain back drop, Oak Tree Cairns has the laid back casual charm so familiar here in the north Queensland region. Oak Tree Cairns is in a prime position for those who enjoy getting out and about, followed by rest and relaxation.
Only minutes away is the heart of Cairns City where you can enjoy an abundance of shopping facilities and weekend markets, restaurants & cafes, or for the more adventurous, boating activities and day trips from the marina to the Great Barrier Reef.
We are positioned directly opposite to the Cairns Golf Course and within close proximity to the Bruce Highway, which means travel is a breeze and public transport is always handy. The village is also close to medical centres, hospitals, RSL clubs and Bowls clubs.
Oak Tree Cairns is both a peaceful and tranquil tropical oasis close to all the places you need and love to visit.
- Located in the suburb of White Rock just 20 minutes south of the Cairns city centre.
- Cairns Golf Club - a hop, skip and a jump across the street
- Mt Sheridan Shopping and Earlville Shopping - a quick 10 minutes away
- Cairns Hospital - just 10 minutes away
- Oak Tree Cairns - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement