Oak Tree Retirement Village Burpengary is situated at 118 Pitt Rd, Burpengary right in the heart of a mini city just 35 km north of Brisbane.
Still maintaining its leafy acreage charm, Burpengary is a fast developing area with growing housing development and local business expansion.
With easy access to the M1 highway, travel to the north to Morayfield, Caboolture or the Sunshine Coast is a breeze as is the drive south to the fast expanding North Lakes Township, the cafes and bays of Redcliffe or directly to Brisbane City.
Conveniently nestled into a neighbourhood precinct, Oak Tree Retirement Village is close to a variety of shopping facilities, medical centres, social venues and public transport to support an easy retirement lifestyle.
- Located in Burpengary just 3 minutes off the M1, 10 minutes from Morayfield and 8 minutes from North Lakes
- Public transport - Enjoy the convenience of having a bus stop directly outsite the village entrance and a train station just three minutes away
- Burpengary Plaza - Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and the IGA, a medical centre and variety shops just 4 minutes drive away.
- Caboolture Hospital - a quick 4 minutes away
- North Lakes Golf Course - 18 hole championship golf course just 10 minutes away
- Oak Tree Burpengary - near enough to everything for a carefree retirement.